Key Account Manager (m/f/d) - France
What awaits you with us
- Attached to a senior key account, you will manage and develop accounts on selective distribution networks & pharmacies/parapharmacies mainly, GMS potentially.
- You will work closely with the senior key account to develop your sales action plan:
- Prospecting plan: client list, approach techniques, monthly objectives...
- Performance objectives on existing accounts: sales development, assortment optimization, improvement of commercial conditions, etc...
- You negotiate commercial agreements and counterparts (new referencing, assortment plan, merchandising plan, promotional action plan, commercial conditions...) with new acquired customers and with existing customers during annual negotiations.
- You ensure that contracts are respected, follow and develop the business flow and commercial relationship with each of your customers throughout the year.
- You actively participate in the construction of the commercial policy in order to achieve national objectives of volume, presence, profitability, turnover...
- You are responsible for the P&L of your customers and you carry out your sales forecasts for each of your customers.
- You work in close collaboration with the Marketing, Sales Administration, Finance & Logistics departments.
What you bring
- With a 4/5 years of business school, you have significant experience in commercial development and negotiation, ideally acquired in a world of selective distribution or supermarkets.
- You are proactive and autonomous in your approach to files, and have a concrete, action-oriented and result-oriented mind. You have a very good sense of analysis and are at ease with numbers.
- Tenacious, agile, able to resist pressure, you have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong capacity for conviction and negotiation. You are eager to contribute to the company's development and are driven by collective success.
- Your commitment, adaptability and enthusiasm will allow you to develop fully in a progressive position.
- You have a good command of English and office automation tools (Excel, PP).
- And you are also: Friendly, passionate, ambitious, smart and brilliant!
What we offer
- A lot of responsibilities, a fast pace in a small, creative and highly motivated team.
- An international environment in a start-up atmosphere
- Freedom to implement one's own ideas, infinite development potential
- Exciting and varied tasks in an agile and growing company
- A large portfolio of innovative and trendy brands
- A competitive package
- An office in a central and pleasant district, possibility of home office
Your way to our companyIt takes only 2 minutes to upload your CV and cover letter, including your start date and salary expectations. Your safety and that of our employees is very important to us, which is why we currently conduct mainly telephone and video interviews.
We look forward to meeting you!
Department: Key Account
Department: Key Account