Marketing, Socials & Influencer Specialist (m/f/d)
What awaits you with usWe are looking for a creative MARKETING, SOCIALS & INFLUENCER SPECIALIST for the Benelux market. You will be located at our beautiful office in Haarlem. If you would like to start your career at the most exciting company in the Hair and Beauty industry, you are exactly at the right place.
As an allround marketing, social & influencer specialist, you will be responsible for several brands from our portfolio and execute the cross-channel social media strategy including community engagement, content, influencer collaborations, PR activities and allround campaign development. You will use your knowledge of Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and their platform capabilities to create campaigns that engage, connect and educate our community - ultimately growing the overall business
- You'll manage part of our brands from editorial planning, content production, community management and overall campaign development.
- You will be responsible for all influencer collaborations, set-up new campaigns, maintaining contacts, set-up gifting and seedings.
- You have an excellent overview of your channels and are the interface for our colleagues in terms of content, community, monitoring, tracking and reporting.
- You develop ideas and concepts to continuously and sustainably improve the brands' content strategy and social media KPIs.
- You are not afraid to implement your own ideas, create assets yourself and become the Steven Spielberg of TikTok, Instagram Reels or IGTV.
- You analyze the latest social media trends and emerging features, assess their relevance for the brands and make recommendations on how to use them.
What you bring
- Successfully completed MBO or HBO degree in a relevant field.
- Initial work experience in social media, content, influencer marketing and/or advertising, campaign management, ideally in the beauty / FMCG industry.
- Your heart beats for "all things social media": you are a 'social media addict' and love the fast pace of media. You're obsessed with finding out what works in social media and how we can fine tune our social media presence to get to the next level
- Hands-on is your mentality and you love building something from the ground up
- You're bursting with creativity and are the perfect combination of creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- You are reliable, flexible and have a meticulous approach to work
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (and preferably French)
- You see yourself as a team player (m/f/d) who likes to support your colleagues to achieve the common goal #OneTeamOneDream
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility at the pulse of time in a creative and highly motivated team
- An international working environment with start-up atmosphere
- Freedom to implement your own ideas
- Free hair & beauty goodies!!
- Exciting and varied tasks in a fast-paced and flourishing company
- 25 holidays based on a weekly 40-hour contract
- Travel and expense reimbursement
- Fixed term contract
Your way to our companyApply directly via our career site www.new-flag.com/career. It takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity. Join us!
We are looking forward to meeting you!