National Account Executive (m/f/d)
- Developing and managing key Retail customers, including National Chains and Online Accounts, plus professional channel Sub Distributors.
- Presenting and agreeing NPD, with strong visibility and support.
- Negotiating annual marketing investment and Joint Business Plans.
- Focus on driving sales, evaluating “return on investment” and account P&L.
- Develop brand strategies to UK market and customer profile, in accordance with Global brand objectives.
- Generate new leads, and convert to profitable trading accounts, contributing to overall new business objectives.
- Develop customer relationships, with regular meetings and store / salon visits.
- Attending trade shows and press events.
- You will have at least 3 years relevant experience and looking to take the next step in your career.
- Energetic “self-starter”, with a positive outlook. You think in solutions not problems!
- Confident and presentable, able to effectively engage with Buyers and key contacts to drive our joint business and negotiate strong visibility and commercial opportunities.
- Fluent English (written and spoken) – you are a highly articulate & effective communicator.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Committed, flexible and willing to learn. You have a creative vibration and want to make a difference.
- Existing Beauty Industry relationships, along with an affinity and passion for our brands is highly desired.
What can we offer?
- An international work environment in a fast-moving company and a highly motivated team.
- Diverse development potential, with strong opportunity for progression.
- Laptop and mobile phone.
- Renumeration commensurate with experience.
- Start date: within 2 months.