(Junior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
What awaits you with usAs (Junior) Performance Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the management and development of our online marketplaces with a strong focus on Amazon. Together with a dedicated in-house team of marketing experts, you will create unique consumer experiences and further scale our E-Commerce business. The position is located either in Munich, Barcelona or Paris.
Your tasks in detail:
- Operational support of our own and distribution brands on our E-Commerce channels with focus on Amazon
- Develop brand and product launch strategies and coordinate them with the internal teams to ensure successful a launch
- Implement strategies to increase sales and improve product visibility
- Create and continuously optimize our online content strategy
- Identify the target group based on keyword researches and set up an advertising strategy
- Cooperate closely with affiliated teams (e.g. brand management, accounting, order management, and supply chain) and subsidiaries to ensure a consistent brand presentation
What you bring
- You have a degree in business administration/economics (preferably in the online sector) or a comparable qualification
- You have strong analytical skills to analyze sales & marketing data and identify opportunities for growth
- You are customer and result orientated and possess strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- You speak English, Spanish and French
- Ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in managing Amazon Marketplace (vendor and seller) accounts, including inventory management, product listing optimization and advertising campaign management is a Plus
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility at the pulse of time in a creative and highly motivated team
- An international working environment with start-up atmosphere
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and your own development budget
- Exciting and varied tasks in a fast-paced and flourishing company
- Attractive fitness cooperations, bike leasing, corporate benefits and free fruit, coffee & drinks
- Exceptional trend products at discounted prices and many free products
- A modern workplace in the heart of Munich, Barcelona or Paris and home office
Your way to our companyApply directly via our career site www.new-flag.com/career. It takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity. Join us!
We are looking forward to meeting you!