Responsable Performance Marketing Digital Junior (m/f/d) - Paris
What awaits you with usIn collaboration with the marketing manager and the team in Germany, your role will be to optimize the different digital acquisition channels to generate sales on the B2C sites (Foamie, O&M and Natucain), B2B site (dedicated to hairdressing professionals) as well as to our resellers' sites (all our brands, direct or marketplaces).
Mainly via :
- Google Ads, Business Manager, Amazon/Cdiscount
- Definition of a marketing plan (targeting/budget/forecasts) and implementation of activations (promotions, gwp)
- Management and creation of the necessary content (in-house or via the team in Germany)
- Daily set up and optimization of campaigns
- Weekly reporting
- Optimization with the help of the head office of Amazon ads (and later of A+ content for example), and Cdiscount ads
- Influence and social networks
- Setting up a partnership calendar
- Identification of relevant influencers/agents for free and paid partnerships
- Negotiation of contracts and follow-up of their respect
- Designing and managing contests/challenges
- Update and optimize content with the help of our marketing intern
- Guarantee of the good supply of the marketplaces
- Publication of optimized blog posts
What you bring
- You have a business school profile (bac +4/5)
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in performance marketing, preferably in an agency, including Google and Social Ads and influencer partnerships
- You have a very good knowledge of key tools (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Shopify, Amazon Ads, graphic software - Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere)
- Good knowledge of e-commerce KPI (such as CPC, CPM, CTR, bounce rate)
- You are bilingual in English and French. And if you can speak German, that's great (as our HQ is based in Munich)
- You have already worked with Amazon
- You have good SEO skills
- You are interested in the cosmetics/beauty industry
- You like challenges, you have good analytical skills and you have a result-oriented mind
- You have a good writing style and rarely make spelling mistakes
- Your analytical mind does not prevent you from being creative when it comes to working on content
- You like the start-up spirit: you are quick-witted, you are not afraid to come up with new innovative ideas, and you are not afraid to get out of your job to help the rest of the team if needed!
What we offer
- A lot of responsibilities, a fast pace in a small creative and highly motivated team
- An international environment in a start-up atmosphere
- The possibility to work on 15 innovative and trendy brands (and to test the products)
- Infinite development potential
- Exciting and varied tasks in an agile and growing company
- An office in a central and pleasant area
- A young and friendly team!
Your way to our companyIt takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations. Your safety and that of our employees is very important to us, which is why we are currently primarily conducting telephone and video interviews.
We are looking forward to meeting you!