(Senior) Business Analyst IT (m/f/d)
What awaits you with usWe are building an IT management organisation, as all technology work including change and project management, has been sourced from a large array of external suppliers. The company now needs a more integrated approach. Therefore you can be the one to join our IT team as (Senior) Business Analyst IT (m/f/d).
Your tasks in detail:
- Lead the IT change processes from business requirements gathering through user stories, acceptance criteria to ready-for-deployment
- Coordinate requirements across different teams – in most changes this means across 2 or more suppliers and often several projects with interdependencies
- Building a requirement management
- Liaising with Developers, Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts and Business Leads in resolving uncertainties and issues
- Supporting our delivery teams to plan their workload by overseeing planning and estimating time for development work
- Communicating with the team and the wider company about your projects
What you bring
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Business Analyst IT (m/f/d) for the Manager (m/f/d) position or more than 8 years for the Senior Manager (m/f/d) position
- Experience from eCommerce, Retail, Financial Service, or Procurement
- Solid understanding of basic company functions (files, master data, KM, etc. etc) as we are also restructuring these components
- Routine in directing analysis of processes, workflows, customer journeys and transactions
- Understanding as many of standard business processes as possible: Procurement, Product Mgmt, Content & Digital Assets, Inventory Mgmt, F&A, Sales, Payment, Fulfilment, etc.
- Understanding of Scrum, Kanban, and waterfall, and you know how to work in these patterns
- Ability to thrive under tight deadlines and manage time efficiently
- Demonstrable experience of defining, planning and managing BA activities for large transformation projects
- Ability to articulate decision recommendations based on findings to company leadership and maintain trust in the recommendations
- Experience with Project Management Tools and ITIL
- Strong skills in Office365, Jira and Confluence
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility at the pulse of time in a creative and highly motivated team
- An international working environment with start-up atmosphere
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and your own development budget for your personal development
- Exciting and varied tasks in a fast-paced and flourishing company
- Attractive fitness cooperations, bike leasing, corporate benefits and free fruit & drinks
- Exceptional trend products at discounted prices and many free products
- A modern workplace in the heart of Munich and home office
- Newest hardware versions e.g. Mac laptops and latest business models and technologies
Your way to our companyIt takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations. Your safety and that of our employees is very important to us, which is why we are currently primarily conducting telephone and video interviews.
We are looking forward to meeting you!