Development Lead / Solution Architect (m/f/d)
What awaits you with usWe are looking to build up a strong, in-house development team to tackle our vision together with us. Join our team as Lead Developer (m/f/d), help us set up a new department and take a key role in defining the role our company will play in the online sphere for years to come.
Are you are a strong, cross-level communicator, be it to management or other colleagues? Do you enjoy conceptualising development and architectural projects, setting up teams to support you with the execution? You enjoy sharing your knowledge and mentoring other developers? You see the bigger picture and enjoy having ownership?
Become the driving force in developing our new shop landscape.
- Building and developing the complex architecture of a diverse online shop landscape
- Support the implementation of a new Spryker OS
- Defining the future team structure and hire developers to fill the roles
- Lead the development team, coaching and motivating other engineers
- Support the product department in constantly defining and launching new online shops
- Writing code that is easy to understand and that developers enjoy working with
- Analyzing technologies to solve integration challenges in projects and transferring insights
What you bring
- Passionate Technical Lead or Software Architect (m/f/d) with min. 5 years of coding experience in PHP
- A proven track record in leading architectural decisions & driving innovation
- Strong knowledge of professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or others
- Strong consulting and architectural skills, relevant experience, and understanding of the E-commerce domain and its requirements
- Outstanding analytical and communication skills (also in English)
- Tech & business mindset
- Passion to share knowledge and guide others
- Ability to travel sometimes and participate in regular architecture workshops
- E-Commerce or Software Vendor experience, experience with Agile practices
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility at the pulse of time in a creative and highly motivated team
- An international working environment with start-up atmosphere
- Freedom to implement your own ideas and diverse development potential
- Exciting and varied tasks in a fast-paced and flourishing company
- Attractive fitness cooperations and free fruit, coffee & drinks
- Exceptional trend products at discounted prices and many free products
- A modern workplace in the heart of Munich and home office
- Newest hardware versions e.g. Mac laptops and latest business models and technologies
Your way to our companyIt takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations. Your safety and that of our employees is very important to us, which is why we are currently primarily conducting telephone and video interviews.
We are looking forward to meeting you!