Marketing Manager (m/f/d) Beauty Industry
What awaits you with usBased in the London office, you will join a small yet dynamic team, focused on rapid growth and significant impact.
Our extraordinary products in the UK include: invisibobble®, Foamie®, NEQI®, Urban Alchemy® and Natucain®.
We are “The Pulse of Beauty”!
- Overall management of UK marketing budget, forecasting and allocating spend, tracking costs vs budget.
- Building and overseeing UK marketing calendar, including Go to Market strategies for NPD and new brands.
- Set KPIs for campaigns, analysing the ROI across all activities and reporting internally to key stakeholders.
- Adapt Global campaigns to the UK market and build new local executions.
- Create and implement marketing cross-channel including media, out of home, in-store, online, social and influencer.
- Working closely with the National Account Manager and our retail customers to implement joint business plans, promotions and brand activations.
- Management of external partners to develop Point of Sale activations.
- Management of external PR agency to implement brand PR strategy.
- Management of one direct report (Junior eCommerce Manager), allocating performance budget, working together to set and implement the strategy for owned channels, Amazon, CRM and social & search performance marketing.
- Gatekeeper for all brand communications in the UK, leading creation of UK brand presentations, supporting materials and tone of voice.
- Organising brand partnerships.
- Organising UK product sampling projects and forecasting stock.
- Monitoring the market, staying competitive with brand communications.
What you bring
- Good experience planning and executing marketing campaigns.
- Experience and good knowledge of performance marketing, Shopify and working with influencers.
- Experience working with high-street and online retail partners in a marketing capacity.
- Confident communicator and presenter.
- Confident with P&Ls, evaluating KPIs and managing budgets across a wide array of projects and brands.
- Strong project management capability, with good attention to detail – particularly in the creation of briefs, plans, reports, budgets and schedules.
- Entrepreneurial and enthusiastic team player.
- Excellent MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- Basic creative skills preferred (Adobe Creative Suite).
- Prior experience in the Beauty industry preferred.
What we offer
- An international work environment in a fast-moving, influential company and a highly motivated team.
- Exciting & varied tasks and own project responsibility.
- Real freedom to implement your own ideas.
- Diverse development potential with a global contacts list.
Your way to our companyIf you feel this is the right challenge for you, please send:
- Your CV along with a personalised cover letter explaining your interests and motivations.
- Detail of your start date availability (or notice period with existing employer).
We are looking forward to meeting you!