Operational Customer Support Manager (m/f/d)
What awaits you with usWe are looking for a OPERATIONAL CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER (m/f/d) for the Benelux market. You will be located at our beautiful office in Haarlem. If you would like to start your carreer at the most exciting company in the Hair and Beauty industry, you are exactly at the right place!
You are there to make sure our customers are the happy sellers of all our hair & beauty brands. Customers you need to support are for example Kruidvat, Etos, Douglas, Albert Heijn, and our professional customers (hairdressers). You support our customers in many ways. This job is about processing the orders and make sure our customers experience a smooth operation, from A to Z.
Your tasks in detail:
- Order management: process new orders, monitor milestones and confirm delivery (A to Z order process flow).
- You keep the customer data in our system (Navision) up to date.
- You support our customers by answering their questions and follow-up on their requests (by phone & email).
- You invoice our customers and follow-up on payment.
- You are the contact person for our strategic customers (Kruidvat/Etos/Douglas/Albert Heijn) when it comes to order management and operational topics.
- You support our strategic customers in a smooth Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).
- You cooperate with the sales teams to blow away our customers with the best in class customer service.
- You are not afraid to develop and implement your own ideas to make happy customers.
- You love to bring our customer service to the next level.
What you bring
- Successfully completed MBO or HBO degree in a relevant field.
- Initial work experience of around 3 years in customer care.
- You love to give our customers all support to make them the happiest customer on earth.
- You have a structured way of working.
- You love processes and can develop and implement improvements.
- Hands-on is your mentality and you love building something from the ground.
- You are reliable, flexible and have a meticulous approach to work.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You see yourself as a team player (m/f/d) who like to support your colleagues to achieve the common goal #OneTeamOneDream.
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of EDI
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility at the pulse of time in a creative and highly motivated team.
- An international working environment with start-up atmosphere.
- Freedom to implement your own ideas.
- Free hair & beauty goodies!
- Exciting and varied tasks in a fast-paced and flourishing company.
- 25 holidays based on a weekly 40-hour contract
- Travel and expense reimbursement
- Fixed term contract
- €3.800 monthly salary ex holiday payment (40-hour contract)
Your way to our companyApply directly via our career site www.new-flag.com/career. It takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity. Join us!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Abteilung: Professional Sales
Abteilung: Professional Sales