Retail Sales & Marketing Specialist (m/f/d)
What awaits you with usWe are looking for a RETAIL SALES & MARKETING SPECIALIST (m/f/d) for the Benelux market. You will be located at our beautiful office in Haarlem. If you would like to start your carreer at the most exciting company in the Hair and Beauty industry, you are exactly at the right place!
You are there to make sure our customers are the happy sellers of all our hair & beauty brands. Customers you need to support are for example Kruidvat, Etos, Douglas, Bijenkorf, IciParis XL, John Beerens and many more… You support our customers in many ways. For example; you make sure they have all the information of all our brands, that they have the best instore communication and that they have the best content to optimize their online sales. You can use your creativity for developing beautiful displays and great promotions.
Of course, you will also be looking for new happy customers.
- You share brand and product information with our customers
- You develop trade marketing material and activities in cooperation with our Benelux and HQ colleagues to maximize sales opportunities for our customers
- You support our customers by answering their questions and follow-up on their requests
- You identify new customers
- You analyze customer sales figures and develop plans to maximize their sales opportunities
- You check our brand and product presence at our customers. This could be instore and online
- You are not afraid to develop and implement your own ideas to make happy customers
What you bring
- Successfully completed MBO or HBO degree in a relevant field
- Initial work experience in sales and marketing, customer support. A passion for the hair & beauty brands we sell
- You love to give our customers all support to make them the happiest customer on earth
- You have a structured way of working and can ‘hold different balls up in the air’
- You like to score and are result driven
- Hands-on is your mentality and you love building something from the ground
- You are reliable, flexible and have a meticulous approach to work
- You are fluent in Dutch and English
- You see yourself as a team player (m/f/d) who like to support your colleagues to achieve the common goal #OneTeamOneDream
What we offer
- A lot of responsibility at the pulse of time in a creative and highly motivated team
- An international working environment with start-up atmosphere
- Freedom to implement your own ideas
- Exciting and varied tasks in a fast-paced and flourishing company
- 25 holidays based on a weekly 40-hour contract
- Travel and expense reimbursement
- Fixed term contract
Your way to our companyApply directly via our career site www.new-flag.com/career. It takes only 2 minutes to upload your application documents including your starting date and salary expectations.
We value diversity and therefore welcome all applications - regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion and worldview, disability, age as well as sexual orientation and identity. Join us!
We are looking forward to meeting you!